How to Use MailChimp for Mass Emails
A tutorial by Postmodern Pulpit
8 steps to send a mass email through MailChimp:
1. Log in to your MailChimp account here: https://login.mailchimp.com/
2. Click “Create Campaign”
3. Select “Email”
4. Give your campaign a name.
5. Supply the required information for your email: Add Recipients, Add From, Add Subject, and lastly Design Email (this final option is where you’ll write your actual email).
6. Select your template by clicking Saved Templates, and selecting your personal email template.
7. Write your email copy. Click “Continue” in the top right when you’re done.
8. Click Send. You are now done, and your email will go out to your email list.